Mother's Day was such a nice day. I love being a mum - especially to such a wonderful, fun little girl!!!
I am truly blessed. I love her more than anything.
And I am very grateful for my mum, for everything that she has taught me.
The day was great. We had dinner at my mums, and both my Grandma's were there.
Then we got to talk to Scotty on the phone!!! YAY!! I love that kid. AND....he is coming home in just over 2 months!! Way excited - can ya tell!?!?
Anyways...enough with the words, these pics will tell the rest!!
DeeDee (Grandma Dorothy's dog) is Madilyn's bud. She absolutely loves her.
GOOF - this is how Madilyn has been laughing lately. So love it!!
Me and my Babe!! (with her laughing again)
Never a dull moment with this girl - that is why I love her so much!! She always makes me smile.
Jaycie talking to Uncle Scotty - and Madilyn wanting to talk really bad!!
Jaycie kept saying - "Madilyn, I'm on the phone!!"
Me and my Momma!!
....LOVE HER!!!
What a girl!?! She loves to have everyone's attention!!
She gets lotsa kisses.
Playin' with her purse - which she seriously loves!!
Big kisses for Momma!!


















Awwww, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! So glad that you had a great day! You deserve it being the awesome mummy that you are!
ReplyDelete-much love-
you two are both so stinkin cute!
ReplyDeleteummm i like your hair a lot. it's super cute.
ReplyDeleteand your daughter is precious =)
I love Madilyn's pretty new blue dress, but then she looks darling in anything she wears! And you always have her dressed so cute!
ReplyDelete