Saturday, May 8, 2010

MUMS ARE GREAT!!!



My mum is the best!! And I love her so much. 
I love that she is my best friend.
We can talk about anything.
I love spending time with her.
We always have a good laugh.
I appreciate her advice and her opinions.
The love she has for her family.
How she would do anything for the people she loves.
I love/admire the relationship she has with my dad. (Even if I give them a hard time about there PDA.)
She is a great grandma - and Madilyn loves her very much.
She is always there for me.
And has done so much for me in my life - and I love her for that.
Thanks Mum for being YOU!!!


I also love and appreciate my Aussie Mum. 
She is so loving and caring. And always wants to know how we are and what we have been up to.
She spoils us so much. Always sending over parcels, loaded with love & fun/cute Aussie things.
I can't wait for them to come over for a visit.
We miss you so much Mum!!


I feel so blessed to be a mum as well. I love it more than anything!! Madilyn has been the hugest blessing in my life - and I will love her forever!!

"Four Generations" 
Grandma Dorothy, Momma, Me, & Madilyn!!

I love hanging out with the "Four Generations."
I love going out shopping and for lunch with them.
I love going out to visit Grandma Dorothy.
And love it even more when she comes down to play with us.
I love Grandma so much for raising such an amazing daughter, which I am lucky to have as my mum!!
I treasure ever moment we have together. And will remember them always.
Madilyn & I are so lucky to have such great mums in our life to look up to.
Thanks for all you do.
AND.....
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!



Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Mom's are the best! What a beautiful picture! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that picture! Mum's really are the best! Great post! LOVE YOU GUYS xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Lindsey Dear ~ Isn't there some way in the wonderful world of computers that you could remove the wrinkles and OLD brown splotches from off my hand! WOW ~ what a contrast between mine and the beautiful hands of you young mothers, Especially that sweet little Madilyns.
    Love you all even though there were tears in my eyes after reading your sweet blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope to someday have a relationship with Jaycie like you and mom do. It is special and she is an amazing mother and friend.

    ReplyDelete