Those kittens are SO CUTE, I am curious to know if you are going to keep one? I love kitty cats! Adorable pictures are usual. Madilyn has such a cute little personality! -much love-
If I was living there now Madi, Dee Dee and I would have one of those little kittens moved into the house to make it a special friend, even if we had to feed it with an eye dropper! On second thought Madilyn could feed it with one of her baby-doll milk bottles!
Those kittens are SO CUTE, I am curious to know if you are going to keep one? I love kitty cats! Adorable pictures are usual. Madilyn has such a cute little personality!
ReplyDelete-much love-
If I was living there now Madi, Dee Dee and I would have one of those little kittens moved into the house to make it a special friend, even if we had to feed it with an eye dropper! On second thought Madilyn could feed it with one of her baby-doll milk bottles!
ReplyDelete