So it's been a little while. And I have decided that I am officially the worse blogger ever!!! But hopefully not for long. There has gotta be someone out there that is worse than I am at this whole blogging thing. Plus, I am gonna work on it and try and be better. I mean, I have an adorable little girl that can give me so much to talk about. I really have no excuse!! I have spent the last several days trying to decide where to start, and it is just way too overwhelming. So I have decided that I will just start with TODAY!!! And when I have the chance I will do some catching up from the past!!! So here we go.....
Today is Wednesday, as well as Remembrance Day. And Mikey had the day off. We have just spent the day together at home. It has been really nice. We have had fun playing inside as well as going outside for a little adventure. We went out to see the horses and to just walk around by all the old buildings. And of course I couldn't fight the urge to do a photo-shoot of Madilyn. So here are a few pictures of my little darling, while out on our adventure and just playing around the house!!






Pretty much love that you are blogging! The new lay out is great. Sounds like you guys had a really nice day all together- special. Pictures are awesome!!!
ReplyDeleteLindsey Dear, You have just GOT to keep up on your blogging ~ It is SO precious with your little Madilyn and her adoring parents. Loved the songs, the background, but most of all the pictures. Tell Madilyn that Dee Dee is ready for her to come out and chase her around. Hugs ~
ReplyDeleteOh my she is so cute. I love the outside pictures in the pink and brown, so adorable!
ReplyDelete