Arriving home after a 28 hour journey...
Mike's 1st snow fall - and it was the night we arrived home!!
Mike & I brought everyone back a shirt from Australia.
The girls shirts...
...and the boys shirts!!
Our first day of work....
Fun on the farm...
Quadding expedition. There wasn't a whole lot of snow, but it was sure freezing.
Playing BLONGO...
My dad and brothers.
Mike and my cousins.
Dad flying his remote control airplane.
Jaycie & I watching.
Scotty taking Jaycie for a ride...
Boys will be boys...
Skunk hunting - haha!! So they saw a skunk out in the field - so Dad, Scott & Mike set out to get it.
That's one way to roast hotdogs...
Making brownies.
....and the out come!!!

Carving pumpkins. (This was Mikey's first time carving pumpkins.)
And our finally projects.
Playing racquetball with Marky...
Scotty opening his mission call.
The whole sha-bang....
Me and Scotty - LOVE THIS KID!!!!!!
Good times at the Lake...
On the way down - Logan's Pass.
Mikey tryin' to wakeboard for the first time.
....and water skiing. It was definitely most entertaining!!! haha...He was such a good sport.
And me wakeboarding and skiing - while pregnant!!
Tubing with Jaycie, Bryce, and Carmen - what fun!!!
Turtle Hunting....
Mikey and Jaycie 'bonding'!!!


Having snacks on the deck.
And heading down to the dock to throw rocks in the water. So cute...
Mike and I chillin' in the hammock. Gotta love the lake...
And at the Lake in the winter. It is just as nice!!!
Huge snow drift on the way down to the Lake.
Our first Christmas/Winter in CANADA....
Our little Christmas tree.
Mikey and I Christmas morning. Gotta love these early morning pictures!!

Mikey shoveling.








LOVED the new pictures.... and you are right, I want to come to the lake house even more!!! You guys look like you are having a blast and loving life. Love ya xx
ReplyDelete