It's Monday and I am signing in for another post. This last weekend we went away for the Black Friday Sales. Lindsey the dedicated shopper she is, enjoyed getting the odd bargain here and there in the early hours of the morning. Now that is dedication. Madilyn had sooo much fun shopping as well, just like her mum. When we where in Target, Madilyn and I had the most fun walking through the toys and showing her all the fun toys. As I was able to show her all these toys she was so excited and busy talking, whistling and grabbing stuff - wanting all the toys in sight. It was an awesome experience to share in the excitement with Madilyn. And I look forward to doing that more often. Madilyn either loves all the toys or loves to shop or maybe even both, we will see.....
Tonight while giving Madilyn a bath, which she loves, she has discovered the world of BIG splashes. She no longer does her little baby splashes. It is so fun to watch her as she splashes her hands in the water with almost half the water splashing out of the tub. Bath time has certainly become more splashing!!!
Also as you are all aware - Christmas is almost here!! And so we have been trying to introduce the Christmas cheer to Madilyn. So tonight before Madilyn's bedtime we watched a little movie called Merry Madagascar. It was funny and entertaining - atleast for the 5 mins Madilyn was interested. I look forward to more opportunities like tonight, to enjoy this festive season with my little family and see the excitement in Madilyn's 1st Christmas....
Madilyn sure is a water baby! Adorable that she has discovered BIG splashes. Sounds like your first Christmas all together will be wonderful! Kell xox
ReplyDeleteWith that precious little Madilyn you really have Christmas all year round. Mike, I think it's great that you post once a week on the blog. It's refreshing to get a daddy's view on things. And it's so obvious how little Madilyn loves to share time with you.
ReplyDelete