Thursday, April 21, 2011

Miss Madilyn is 2

I seriously can't believe my baby girl is 2. (Well 3 months ago she turned 2.  And I'm just barely blogging it!! Sad I know.)  We love her more than anything.  She is the best little girl ever. She is our little angel and I love everything about her:
     - I love her little personality. So cheeky and fun. She has a spunk to her that just makes you chuckle.
     - I love how clever/creative she is.  She catches on to things very quick.
     - I love how she copies everything I do.
     - I love watching her pretend to put her makeup on in the mornings just like mommy.
     - I love watching her dance around the house in her tutu and heels.
     - I love hearing her count to 10.
     - I love hearing her sing. Her new favorite song is The Hokey Pokey.  It's so cute!!
     - I love how she loves her daddy.
     - I love how she always wants to help. Especially cooking and cleaning.
     - I love watching her color and paint.
     - I love her cuddles & kisses.
     - I love how crazy fun she is.  She likes to laugh and be silly.
     - I love how she makes me smile - EVERY single day!!!
JUST LOVE HER.


I asked Madilyn what color of cake she wanted and her answer was PURPLE!! So I made her a purple cake. When she woke up in the morning - she was so excited with her cake!!

Happy Girl!
Madi woke up so early - so we went outside for a couple photos!! 
(Haha.....love the gum boots!!)
She loved watching the sun come up.
Stopped by Grandma's to help make her b-day cupcakes.  :D
Madi loves to go swimming - so we went for her b-day!!
S-A-S-S-Y!!!
The swimming crew.


Bahaha....good times!! What a brave girl.
Madilyn's birthday goodies. The stuff on the right is called "Fairy Bread!!" It's an aussie birthday thing that Mikey was telling me about. So we decided to keep up the tradition and have it for Madilyn here in Canada.
.....it was a big hit with the kids!! I mean - who doesn't like a bit of sugar?!?!

Mmmmmm.....CAKE!!
.....
Gifts from down under - thanks mum & dad Fleming.
....Madi loves to dress up like a princess!!
(her signature sassy pose once again!!  :D


These next photos are just random photos that I love of Miss Madilyn that I thought I would add on to this post...



 She loves to help me everytime I'm in the kitchen.
Helping with Sunday dinner!! 


 Haha.....love my crazy girl!!
 Loves talking on the phone.


"What an exhausting day!!"
Madi went through a phase where she DID NOT want to go to bed!! I would always find her out of her bed doing something cute. Which made it so hard to get after her. Here I found her all snuggled up on the floor reading her potty book!!


 WE LOVE YOU MADILYN!!!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE HER!!! Miss Madi, you light up our world. Yay for turning two, coolest two year old around by far! Super cute pictures of a super cute little lady. Anuty and Uncle LOVE you Madi!!

    PS: The cake, AMAZING, I am so proud of you.... I want to learn how to make marshmellow fondant. Love you mwah

    ReplyDelete