So the past 3 weeks, I have been off work. And loving it big time!! And even better, I got to hang out with my Aussie Sister-In-Law. Which rocked!! She flew all the way over here to hang out with me - YUP ME!! Ok well not just me. But that's what I like to think. We had so much fun just chatting and having good laughs. I learned that she is just as crazy as I am and we have so much in common. Love it! She has gone back home to Australia now, and I miss her big time. So I thought I would put up some pics of our time together.
~Miss Kelly~
Madilyn fell in love with her straight away. Best buds!
Madilyn showed Kelly how to build a snowman. They did such a great job. :D
The most epic pic EVER. Love ya Kel.
Shoppin.

So my amazing husband told me that we needed a girls weekend away and that he would watch Madilyn. So my mum, Kelly, and I took him up on that. And we headed to PARADISE to the HOT SPRINGS!!! It was such a fun weekend. And the Hot Springs were amazing.

Ummmm....these may or may not be 'the' outfits that we were dancing up a storm in at the Tavern. Best private concert ever!! And we looked stunning. :D
Haha....this pic makes me laugh. Yes - these were our outfits that we wore down to the Hot Springs.
SCHMEXY!!
My Hot Aussie. :D
Thanks for letting us get away - we had a blast!
Yummy ice cream cake for Kelly's farewell. Madi helped her pick it out - can you tell!?!
Why wait for a knife to cut it - when you can dig right in!?!
Love it.
Good times - always had something to laugh about.
lol.....don't ask.

Another classic.
These pics make me happy.

Kelly we love you & miss you heaps. Come back and play again soon. You're a riot!!





















Ummmm, can I just say that I LOVE US!!! We are awesome and epic all at the same time and I miss you muchly also... don't worry, that is not the last you have seen of me, mwohahaha! You rock my world. Loved my time with you and meeting your awesome family. Missing Mike and Madi big time also. LOVE YOU GUYS!!
ReplyDelete