Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Today when I went in to get Madilyn from her bed, she looked like this. And no, I did not put her down for her nap with her wearing her shirt like that. She did it all on her own!!! Yes I know what you're thinking - she IS a GENIUS!!!!



SHE MAKES ME LAUGH!!

Photobucket


3 comments:

  1. hahaha love it. she is so stinking cute. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally see her doing this. What a girl. Did that white padded railing cover not work for her crib? I see you still have the blankets tied around the railings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL....well Carmen the white pad didn't work out to well. Cause it has velcro all along it and then with all the rails on her crib - it just didn't stay put. What - you don't like all the blankets tied around the rail to prevent Miss Madilyn from eating her crib!!?!? jokes. I quite like them!!! They have just become part of her crib. I don't even notice them anymore. Sad? YES.

    ReplyDelete