Tuesday, March 23, 2010

OK OK....

I have decided that I should probably put up another picture, so you don't have to see that charming photo every time you check back to our blog.  (Some of you are getting a little tired of seeing my little Madilyn's boogies!!) They will no longer be at the top of our blog. Instead, you get to see this darling picture of her!!!!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. the snot was funny, but you are right, this is WAY more adorable to look at. Love that girl! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindz Each time I see little Madilyn, I think there is no way she could possibly be any cuter than she is. Then when I see her, or her picture I realize ~ My Land ~ she is even cuter than last time I saw her! How can that be???? I loved her cute outfit that is on the first picture of her.
    I'm looking forward to spending time with you all at the lake this Easter!

    ReplyDelete