Thursday, April 12, 2012

Birthday Girl

How is she 3 already!?!?
I can't believe my baby girl is 3!! Time seriously flies.  She is the most  
sweet, happy, thoughtful, cheeky, fun, confident, energetic, easy-going, loveable, curious, spunky little girl!!!
And I love her to bits!!




I decorated Madilyn's room with streamers and covered her floor with balloons!! She was so excited when she woke up!!
(excuse the folded laundry on her bed.  haha. she's in there somewhere!!)

Her morning birthday gift!! I decided this year to start letting her open one gift in the morning. Just so that she can have it all day to play with!!
Her own baby to take care of - when I have our baby to take care of!!
Such a good lil mommy!!
This pic makes me smile!! I love watching her take care of her baby!!
Birthday Party at the pool!!!
(wearing her cute new suit from her Auntie Kelly in Australia!!! She loves it!!)


Swimming with her best friends - Bryce & Jaycie!!
(Sadly I didn't get many pics at the pool. Sorry Jaycie that we just get to see the back of your head!)
Dinner at the house!! (I didn't do very good this year with taking enough photos. Didn't get the other table with the Grandma's. Sorry!)


 Gift opening!!


Yup - that's her birthday cake!! And YUP - it's an icecream cake!!
Poor girl had a pretty low key birthday this year - due to her momma being extremely pregnant!!




Madilyn giving them their treat bags!! Which she had spent a long time decorating!!

Birthday Girl all worn out!!
Love You Madilyn!!!

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!! I was so excited to see this post! LOVE THIS GIRL WITH ALL MY HEART!!! What a cutie and her swim suit looks awesome!! -mwah-

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is adorable! like really...she is GORGEOUS!!! love all the pics, looks like a fun day!

    ReplyDelete