So, today was a Good Day!!! The first thing that made it a good day, is that it was FINALLY Beautiful outside. Second, I didn't have to work. And the third of course, is that I got to spend all day with my little girl!! Which I always love. And have missed so much while I have been working full time - for the past 6 weeks. But now, the majority of my time is at home again - where I much rather be. Don't get me wrong, I actually do like my job. Just not as much now that I have Madilyn. I absolutely hated leaving her everyday while I went to work. Not that it had anything to do with her sitters. Cause her sitters were the best!!! (Thanks Mum & Carmen)
Today started with a bright ray of sunshine coming from Madilyn's crib - it was her!!! She always wakes up so happy & giggly. Which right then makes my day. We had our porridge, then took Marky into school. We then spent the majority of the day at home playing & reading stories. (We spent a little bit of the day getting into mommy's things as well - didn't we Madilyn!?!)
But today Madilyn discovered her brand new pair of gum boots. I had got them out, and they have just been in her room. She loves playing with them. But when I decided to put them on her feet, she got all weird. Like they weren't suppose to be on her feet!! haha. She got over that, and we went playing outside in them. She so loves her new gum boots. They are still a little big - but she did just fine in them!!! Madilyn loves to play outside. (Just don't get much opportunity with the good ol CANADIAN weather.) She could sit on our front porch and play with rocks all day.
When Mikey got home from work - we went into Lethbridge to Wendy's!! We have taken Madilyn on a date there a couple times. And she loves it!! She loves to get a balloon. Last time when I pulled up to Wendy's and went to get Madilyn out of her car seat, I said "Madilyn do you want to go to Wendy's?" She got all excited, flapping her arms and squealing. Then when I got her out and we were walking to the door, she saw a bunch of kids walking out with balloons, and she started squealing again. Needless to say, it is where we usually go now on our date nights!! Pretty classy eh!?!
Her new boots....















Love the gum boots and LOVE the pictures and that you had a great day! She is getting to look so grown up!
ReplyDeleteKell x