So I thoroughly enjoyed this weekend. Nothing too exciting happened at all. But it was just a good time together with my little family. Which I love. It went something like this......
Friday Night
- Dinner & Movie with my hunny: we made homemade pizza and watched a movie. Always a good time.
Saturday
- It all started with Madilyn sleeping in. (YIPEE - what a great start to a weekend!!)
- Then for breakfast Mikey made us pancakes - FROM SCRATCH!!!! Which I have to admit I was extremely surprised. AND.....they were so yummy. Madilyn and I are spoiled!!
- Then we got all bundled up and went outside to play in the snow!!! For a short bit, cause it was pretty stinkin' cold. It was so cute to see Madilyn all bundled up in her snow gear. However, she wasn't too sure about the snow pants.
- Then we got ready and went to town. We met up with Mum, Dad, and Marky for lunch. Then went on to do some shopping.
Sunday was just a relaxing day!! Afternoon nap, and a visit to Grandma & Grandpa's!!! GOTTA LOVE IT....
OH HOW I LOVE WEEKENDS WITH MY HUBBY & MY LIL GIRL!!!!!






Madilyn looks way adorable in her little snow clothes! Don't you just love weekends where nother out of the ordinary takes place, love just grows and you feel completely content and blessed. Best kind of weekends to have. xox
ReplyDeleteummmmm, also, just came back to get a hit of Madilyn's cuteness- and I was hit with the cuteness of your blog as well!! Loving the background and the colours and your countdown- too cute! xox
ReplyDeleteLindsey ~ Such a nice blog.... It's time for another visit with little Madilyn, She seems to be growing up far too fast! I love how she seems to remember me even though I don't see her as often as I would like.
ReplyDeleteShe is truly a sweetie!